Locally Made, supported Globally
Backed by over 140 years of RUD experience
RUD is a privately owned business in Australia , established for more than 30 years. It forms part of the international RUD Group which was founded in Germany in 1875 by the Rieger family who still own the company.
Since the establishment of the Australian subsidiary in 1984, RUD has been providing customers with a comprehensive range of the world’s highest quality round steel link chain products.
With over 500 international patents on our world-class products, RUD is proud to be an industry leader across all product lines:
- Tyre protection and traction chains that protect tyre treads and sidewalls on earth moving machines from damage and sudden-death failure.
- Lifting and lashing chains and components which offer superior wear resistance and provide multi-directional load and lift options.
- Modular conveying and hoist systems based on calibrated and highly wear-resistant round steel link chains.
- Engineered Products and Solutions which can be managed from concept to completion, delivering cost effective and practical solutions to engineering challenges.
RUD’s quality German manufactured products have been providing customers with a vital link to a comprehensive range of the world’s highest quality round steel link chain products.
With the head office based in Brisbane QLD and a branch located in Perth WA, RUD’s core specialties are:
- Endurequip Portable Heavy Vehicle Hoists
- Chain Conveyor and Drive Systems (engineered round steel link chain and components)
- Lifting Chains and Lifting Points (weld on / bolt on lifting points, chain slings, tie down applications)
- Tyre Protection and Traction Chains (mines and quarries)
- Engineered Products and Services (design, manufacture and certification)
You can be assured that Endurequip has the backing of an established international force with local in-house expertise to develop and provide industry leading lifting solutions.
Read about how the Australian Army uses our Portalift Hoists.